Fall Prevention and Fall Protection
The objective of this program is to increase the awareness and knowledge of attendees about the potential hazards of fall prevention and fall protection, and to understand what training, knowledge and skill is required to ensure the safety of all workers and the public when working at heights.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Laws, Regulations and Standards
- Key Definitions associated with Fall Prevention and Fall Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Fall Arrest
- Fall Restraint
- Travel Restraint
- Recognize, Assess and Control Hazards
- Falls associated with Ladders, Scaffolds, Aerial Lift etc.
- Emergency Rescue
- Pre-Use Inspection
- Equipment care and storage
- Practicum of donning, and inspecting equipment typical in a fall protection system
Who should attend:
Anyone who may come into contact with Fall Hazards.