Confined Space Entry Awareness
Upon course completion, participants will be knowledgeable about confined space requirements under the Occupational Health and Safety Act, will be able to recognize confined spaces and describe the major hazards, will be able to identify controls.
- Potential hazards of confined spaces
- How to recognize a confined space as defined by the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Employer programs for confined-space entry
- Hazards and their assessment
- Plans for controlling hazards of confined-space activity
- Training and entry permits
- Confined-space rescue
Who should attend:
Any worker working in or near a confined space.